Web & Data Analyst
Full-time / Employee or Contractor
Montpellier, FR / Remote
Who we are
SouthWatts is a fast-growing high-performance business that supports multinational companies operating in complex environments.
Our international team is driven by a desire to grow with our clients and to deliver high-standard services. We are looking for people who want to do the same.
The company is headquartered in Montpellier, France; however, the team is international, and we all work remotely.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment that confronts you with various projects and challenges. Your ability to adapt and grasp new concepts will be stimulated.
If this is the type of environment you are looking for, the time difference must remain within a 3-hour range from the French time zone, and you must be available to work between 9:00 and 18:00.
We are looking for a passionate, proactive and curious web & data analyst to work on the business analytics delivery of assigned projects.
As a web & data analyst, you will be:
- Scoping business needs and translating requirements in liaison with the client
- Following, validating and communicating on analytics deliveries
- Acting as technical back-up for implementations and quality assurance if required
- Performing different types of data analysis depending on purpose and audience
- Developing and designing dashboards depending on purpose and audience
- Creating and managing functional documentation
- Handling end-user support requests
- Following incidents and bugs, as well as assisting with investigation and resolution
- Creating and conducting trainings for client
You will be in touch with a variety of teams, including (but not limited to):
- Client Business teams
- Client Product owners
- Client Design teams
- Client Data teams
- Third parties development teams
Most of the team is French, but communication will be in English. The core of our offer is based on Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- 3+ years of proven experience in a digital analyst role
- Previous experience working remotely
- Strong expertise in Google Analytics 360 - Universal Analytics and GA4
- Proficiency in querying and using Google Analytics UA/GA4 data model
- Proficiency in PowerBI and Python
- Solid understanding of Google Tag Manager
- Familiarity with ContentSquare
- Experience working in the e-commerce industry
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)
- ContentSquare certification(s)
- Familiarity with Azure DataBricks
- Fluent in French
- Comfortable with client-facing communication
- Taking client satisfaction to heart, ensuring work is delivered to a high standard
- A strong sense of initiative, teamwork and flexibility
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work autonomously, organising time and prioritising workload
- Ability to explain complex, technical subjects to non-technical folks
- Excellent attention to detail and a clear and concise writing style
- A structured mindset and way of working
- Ability to present findings to varying audiences and to cater presentation style appropriately
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts
Salary & benefits
40-45k euros, depending on skills and experience. Freelancers are welcome, that would be for a long contract with adequate rates.
As an employee based in France, the package includes:
- Five paid weeks of holidays
- +/- 10 paid public holidays a year
- Health insurance
- Paid sick leaves
- Prepaid lunches
- Financial aid for co-working space
- End-of-the-year gifts
- Team-building activities once or twice a year
- Other rewards
As a contractor, you get financial extra to compensate for some "employee-only" perks.
We will actively support your development, and it matters to us that you spend time with your peers. Attending conferences and meetings will be encouraged and supported.