Digital Analyst & Data Product Manager
Full time / Employee or Contractor
Montpellier, FR / Remote
Who we are
Southwatts is a fast-growing high performance business that supports multinational companies operating in complex environments.
Our international team is driven by a desire to tackle new challenges in innovative ways and staying ahead of the curve in data analysis.
We are looking for people who want to do the same.
The company is based in Montpellier, France. However, we all work remotely. If this is the type of job you are looking for, the time difference must be less than 3 hours with France time (plus or minus) and be able to work from 9:00 to 18:00.
You will be working in an environment that confronts you with a wide variety of issues, technologies. Your creativity and ability to find solutions will be stimulated.
Processes are built collectively, and you will be asked to share your views.
We are looking for a passionate, proactive and curious digital analyst & data product manager to work on the business analytics delivery of assigned projects.
As digital analyst & data product manager, you will be:
- Scoping business needs and requirements in liaison with the client
- Translating requirements into solution design in collaboration with the digital analytics engineer
- Following, validating and communicating on analytics deliveries
- Acting as technical back-up for implementations and quality assurance if required
- Monitoring consistency and quality of data
- Performing different types of data analysis depending on purpose and audience
- Owning business care support and the analytics knowledge base for the client
- Handling level 1, 2 and 3 end user, partner and internal staff requests whether that be questions or requests
- Following incidents and bugs, as well as assisting on investigation and resolution
- Creating and managing functional documentation and knowledge-based articles of assigned projects
- Developing and designing dashboards depending on purpose and audience
- Creating and conducting trainings to client
- Assisting in privacy compliance activities for all the client's websites
You will be in touch with a variety of teams including (but not limited to):
- Client Leadership team
- Client Product owners
- Client Data teams
- Third parties development teams
Most of the team is French, but communication will be in English. The core of our offer is based on Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- 2-5 years of experience in similar role, working with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Intermediate to advanced data manipulation skills using SQL, Excel and similar tools
- Intermediate to advanced technical skills in BI/visualization tools (PowerBI, Looker Studio) and programming language (Python)
- Experience working with a data warehouse (preference for Google BigQuery)
Bonus points for:
- Fluency in French
- Experience working in the e-commerce industry
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)
- You are comfortable with client-facing communication
- You take client satisfaction to heart, ensuring work is delivered to a high standard
- You are confident in your ability to explain complex, technical subjects to non-technical folks
- You are collaborative and understand that the sum of our parts is better than the individual
- You enjoy working in a structured environment
- You have great numerical and analytical skills
- You are organized and able to balance working on multiple projects
- You know the importance of details and quality in all your deliveries
- You have strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- You are interested in working in a small, growing team
- You are keeping up with the latest industry news
Salary & benefits
35-50k euros, depending on skills and experience. Freelancers are welcome, that would be for a long contract with adequate rates.
As an employee based in France, the package includes:
- 5 paid weeks of holidays
- +/- 10 paid public holidays a year
- Health insurance
- Paid sick leaves
- Pre-paid lunches
- Financial aid for coworking space
- End of the year gifts
- Teambuilding activities once or twice a year
- Other rewards
As a contractor, you get financial extra to compensate for some "employee-only" perks.
We will actively support your development, and it matters to us that you spend time with your peers. Attending conferences and meetings will be encouraged and supported.