We are a fast growing high performance business, built on a solid and stable foundation.
We are ahead of the curve in a rapidly expanding market, which makes this an exciting time to join us.
We are looking for people who want to tackle new challenges.
Digital Analytics Architect
- Attending client discovery calls/meeting to record needs and identify areas of improvement.
- Supporting analytics related client requests.
- Working with IT teams for code deployment.
- Auditing web and app analytics, tag management tool implementations and recommending improvements.
- Designing web and app analytics reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Summarizing trends and other insights for clients on a monthly and as-needed basis, paying strong attention to the quality of all deliverables.
- Identifying opportunities to capture additional user behavior data.
- Independent and proactive working style with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong analytical and strategic mindset
- Solid understanding of online businesses and their needs
- Skilled at handling and managing projects
- Robust communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Proficient in Google Analytics suite (BigQuery, Tag Manager, Analytics, Data Studio)
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and Google Drive equivalents
- Knowledge of other analytics tools (Tableau, Adobe Analytics, Power BI)
- Google Cloud certification
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)