Technical SEO Operator
Full time / Employee or Contractor
Montpellier, FR / Remote
Who we are
Southwatts is a fast-growing high performance business that supports multinational companies operating in complex environments.
Our international team is driven by a desire to tackle new challenges in innovative ways and staying ahead of the curve in data analysis.
The company is headquartered in Montpellier, France. We are open to fully remote work, but we would prefer you can join physically at least twice a week.
You will be working in an environment that confronts you with a wide variety of issues, technologies. Your creativity and ability to find solutions will be stimulated.
We are looking for someone passionate, proactive and curious to work in collaboration with SEO strategists to implement their recommendations.
As an SEO operator, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving recommendations from SEO strategists
- Following and Implementing the recommendations in the CMS (Sitecore)
- Communication on pain points and unclarities
- Provide proof of completion
You will be in touch with a variety of teams, including (but not limited to):
- Client's SEO team
- Client's CMS team
- Client's Business Unit teams from all over the world
- The communication will be in English, and the scope will be global.
- One experience in implementing SEO recommendations
- Experience in working with a CMS, ideally Sitecore
- Experience in working within an international context
- Comfortable with client-facing communication
- Taking client satisfaction to heart, ensuring work is delivered to a high standard
- A strong sense of initiative, teamwork and flexibility
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work autonomously, organising time and prioritising workload
- Excellent attention to detail and a clear and concise writing style
- A structured mindset and way of working
- Ability to present findings to varying audiences and appropriately adapt presentation style
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts
Salary & benefits
25-32k euros, depending on skills and experience. Contract plan:
- CDD 3 months
- If the mission continues: CDD 1 year
- If the mission still continues and there is a culture and skill match with the team: CDI
As an employee based in France, the package includes:
- Five paid weeks of holidays per year
- +/- 10 paid public holidays a year
- Health insurance
- Paid sick leaves
- Pre-paid lunches
- Financial aid for coworking space
- End-of-the-year gifts
- Teambuilding activities once or twice a year
- Other rewards
We will actively support your development, and it matters to us that you spend time with your peers.