Visual Information Design Specialist
Full-time | Part-time | Contractor
Montpellier, FR | Remote
We are looking for a Visual Information Design Specialist with a clean aesthetic and strong data visualization skills.
This role covers everything from presentations (Powerpoint), infographics (Illustrator), dashboards (Data Studio) to data visualization (d3.js/R). Please do apply only if you can manage all these fields.
He or she will be responsible for creating data visualization designs.
He or she will also work directly with executive leadership to design information graphics and presentations for both internal and external use.
These communications will be geared to a wide range of audiences. The purpose of the designed material will be to make information accessible and understandable in a format that is functional, narrative and beautiful.
If you are an expert in translating technical data into informative and engaging visuals, and equally have strong knowledge of user-experience design and informational architecture, we want to hear from you!
The candidate must have a strong portfolio that showcases his or her design skills.
- Strong data visualization & digital design skills (infographics, data visualizations and presentations)
- Experience using dashboarding techniques, presentation software and infographic tools to create more illustrative and automated reporting
- Robust communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Data Studio, PhotoShop, Illustrator, D3 and/or R.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and Google Drive equivalents
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Analytics
- Knowledge of other analytics tools (Tableau, Adobe Analytics, Power BI)
- Data Analysis skills
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)